- Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Frequency Response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200 from Behringer is a professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for both live and studio applications. Its FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the unit a welcome addition to every touring setup.
Dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect the sound system from overload and distortion, and a pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing the system to any room acoustics. The unit also provides a dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency.
Unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble and tape hiss can be removed utilizing the additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel. The FBQ6200 utilizes ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers that provide outstanding sound performance. High-quality 45mm illuminated faders, detent ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches provide reliability and longevity of use.