The Behringer B-2 PRO microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! These professional-quality condenser microphones are designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, Omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, B-2 PRO-ultra-low noise mics are an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy-duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-2 PRO just may be the only studio microphone your studio will need.
The B-2Pro is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. Thanks to its pressure gradient transducer and shock-mounted 1.0″ gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule, the B-2Pro delivers an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response. It boasts a frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with just a slight boost in the presence range. It has two selectable pickup patterns: omni for capturing sound in all directions; and cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sound. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the B-2Pro is very neutral sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
The B-2Pro also gives you a switchable -10dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to eliminate infra-sonics caused by floor rumble and other turbulence.
This condenser mic from Behringer is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it’s available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials.
- Professional 1” gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformer-less FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- The gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for the highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included