- Goof proof operation to smooth uneven levels, add sustain to guitars, fatten drums or tighten up mixes
- New gate timing algorithms ensure the smoothest release characteristics
- Program-adaptive expander/gates
- Great sounding dynamics control for any type of program material
- Separate precision LED displays for gain reduction, compression threshold and gate threshold allow quick, accurate setup
- Stereo or dual-mode operation
- Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4″ TRS and XLR
- Side Chain insert
The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200 from Behringer is a professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for both live and studio applications. Its FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the unit a welcome addition to every touring setup.
Dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect the sound system from overload and distortion, and a pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing the system to any room acoustics. The unit also provides a dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency.
Unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble and tape hiss can be removed utilizing the additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel. The FBQ6200 utilizes ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers that provide outstanding sound performance. High-quality 45mm illuminated faders, detent ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches provide reliability and longevity of use.